Put your piece of history back to work!
Instead of giving up on vintage wood windows, now you can restore one of the most important architectural features of any historic home. Join us for a 4-day workshop to restore vintage wood windows with preservation specialist Adam Criscuolo.
- Repair, retain, and maintain the integrity and appeal of vintage wood windows.
- Work hands-on with our in-house preservation specialist to restore a wood sash from start to finish.
- Review routine maintenance practices that may extend the life of classic wood windows.
- Give traditional sashes a thermal tune-up by adding weatherstripping.
- Use old-fashioned craftsmanship combined with modern know-how to efficiently solve window problems.
- Incorporate lead-safe work practices (RRP certification included).
It's time for a sash revival!
Wood Window Restoration Workshop
Oct. 16-19, 8:00 am to 3:30 pm daily
Craftwork Training Center, 3145 State Road, Telford, PA 18969
Book workshop JOYN-01 online at https://www.shoplimeworks.us/store/p499/JOYN-01 or call Craftwork Training Center at 215-536-1776 to register by phone.