Atlantic R&R is seeking construction and historic preservation professionals with particular experience in masonry and stone to join our growing company in a project manager position. The role will require active involvement on site, in the field. ARRI is a growing company and as a key team member you will have ample opportunity to take on responsibility and grow with the organization.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years construction management experience in commercial construction. Experience in Historic Restoration is preferred.
· Experience in project administration RFIs, submittals, scheduling, documentation, change orders, contract administration
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Knowledge and experience pertaining to masonry and stone restoration, material conditions (preferred)
· Comfortability working on scaffolds, aerial lifts, swing stages and associated physical work associated (climbing, lifting, kneeling, standing)
· Self-starter, problem solver, team player with strong communication skills
· Detail oriented, organized, well spoken
The compensation package is competitive with local industry standards and commensurate with experience, it will include salary, 401k, health care and other benefits.