We are seeking Staff Architect[s] / Designer[s] to support our growing practice. The requirements for this position are:
· Professional Degree [NAAB Accredited]
· Commitment, specialized knowledge and / or formal training in historic preservation preferred
· Significant evidence of and experience in preservation technology
· Working knowledge of Revit
· Working towards professional registration
· Minimum of one to three years of experience or graduate level degree
PDP offers highly competitive compensation and benefits with significant growth opportunities. The position may require some travel, given the geographic diversity of the firms work.