We are seeking an experienced architect, with over 10 years of experience to assume a Project Manager role, managing highly complex projects involving national historic landmarks and historic sites. The requirements for the position are:
· Architectural Registration [NCARB Registration desirable]
· Evidence of successful project management experience involving complex historic preservation projects, cultural facilities and / or museums in excess of $30 million
· At least ten years of experience
The following qualifications are strongly preferred:
· Significant evidence of and experience in museum planning and design
· Experience and / or formal training in historic preservation
PDP offers highly competitive compensation and benefits with significant growth opportunities.
The position requires travel, given the geographic diversity of the firms work.