Location: Virtualcan work from anywhere with an internet connection
Application Deadline: 11/21/2016 at 11:59 PM EST
Term of Internship: 12/05/2016 to 05/12/2017 (negotiable); extension optional
Hours: 5-10 hours per week, on average; fully flexible schedule
Reports To: Clint Tankersley, Executive Director and Podcast Host
Job Summary: Engineer and mix the HiFi History podcast in a collaborative effort with the podcast host, who leads the editing process. Intern may also assist in pre-production research, transcribing interviews and social media promotion.
- Demonstrated expertise in Audacity, GarageBand, Pro Tools or similar audio editing software.
- Ability to work remotely, including timely responsiveness to team communications, meeting of production deadlines and working in the cloud.
- 1 year or more technical production, broadcasting, or recording experience, including educational, volunteer or hobby experience.
- Interest in history, historic preservation, architecture, city and regional planning and/or related topics.
- Experience managing social media in an organizational capacity.
Interested applicants should email their resumes to Clint Tankersley at email@example.com with "Podcast Intern" as the subject line.