Position: Program Manager: Pathways to Preservation Trades Development
Location: Based in Duluth, MN traveling throughout MN
Position Type: Full Time Temporary (12 months, possibility for extension)
Application Deadline: September 30th, 2016
Position Start Date: October 24th, 2016
The Pathways to Preservation Trades - Program Manager is a new, year-long position (with possibility for extension). This position is based out of Duluth, MN and will include travel around the state. The Program Manager will work closely with the Executive Director and Operations Manager to accomplish the goals and objectives outlined in the established project funding work plan.
Responsibilities include; developing and improving upon a recruitment strategy for new corps members around the state and country, coordinating with the program associate to engage organization, schools, and individuals state-wide in NBHPC programming, organize hands-on recruitment and educational events for youth and young-adults, work with the Operations Manager to provide diverse and structured skills training to corps members, network with regional technical specialists in preservation trades, work closely with the Executive Director on certificate program development.
· Proven Program and Grant management experience
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Strong team working skills
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Able to pass criminal background check. Pass: no positive hits on the NSOPR and no history of violent offenses.
· Proficiency in MacOS
· Preservation Skills Trades knowledge
· Interest in Historic Preservation