We are seeking Staff Architect / Designer[s] to support our growing practice. The requirements for this position are:
· Professional Degree [NAAB Accredited]
· Commitment, specialized knowledge and / or formal training in historic preservation
· Significant evidence of and experience in preservation technology
· Working knowledge of Revit
· Professional registration is highly desirable
· Minimum of three years of experience
PDP offers highly competitive compensation and benefits with significant growth opportunities.
The position requires travel, given the geographic diversity of the firms work.