This internship is paid a $2,400 stipend to each intern, and includes room and board while on island in dormitory style housing. Island residency is required 6 days per week with a specific schedule coordinated with the Museum Manager.
- Working knowledge of PastPerfect.
- Currently enrolled in museum management masters program at an accredited university or college.
- A reference from a museum studies instructor.
- Requires standing, stretching, bending, walking, lifting, climbing stairs, and transporting objects and equipment; working at a computer; must be physically and mentally capable of functioning in an environment whose main purpose is that of a retreat and conference center staffed by college-age persons.
- Living and working in a community setting.
Must be able to walk around island with uneven and rocky terrain.