- A minimum of a Master's degree in architectural history, historic preservation or a closely related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience research, writing, and consulting in American architectural history with a consulting firm, agency, or other professional organization
- Experience preparing California DPR forms and conducting historic research and surveys
- Meets the Secretary of the Interiors Professional Qualifications Standards in architectural history
- Familiarity with cultural resources laws, including NEPA, Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act, and CEQA
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full-spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Records Top 200 Environmental Firms.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.