Anderson Hallas Architects, PC is seeking a registered architect to join our growing team in the role of Project Architect. Job responsibilities for this position include: assistance with design at various phases including consultant coordination, managing the development of Contract Documents (including drawings and specifications), code research assistance, material and methods research and oversight of the production schedule, while working closely with a given projects Project Manager and Principal in Charge. If you are interested in joining a team that embraces creativity, respect, responsiveness, environmental stewardship, honesty and integrity, please forward us your resume, select project samples and your salary expectations.
The ideal Project Architect candidate should demonstrate the following skills:
· Excellent design skills and a technical understanding of construction
· Experience preparing and reviewing technical specifications
· Strong leadership and communication abilities (including graphic communication)
· Ability to multi-task
· A self-starter capable of creating and maintaining project schedules and budgets
· Strong organizational skills
· Familiarity with the use of Revit Architecture
· Government project experience preferred
Licensed Architect with minimum of 5 years experience
The position requires some travel, given the geographic diversity of the firms work.