Assist the General Manager System Engineering & Planning, Senior Engineer & Associate Engineer, Staff Engineer, Draftsperson, in the performance of drafting, engineering, and operating assignments.
1. Assist in the review and preparation of plans, specifications and cost estimates for gas transmission and distribution pipeline, meter/regulator station system improvements and for major industrial and commercial loads.
2. Assist in the electronic organizing of engineering drawings and other records.
3. Perform duties inherent in all supervisory, professional and administrative positions. Consistent with all positions in this classification, additional projects, tasks and/or duties beyond what is outlined here may be assigned as required.
- Completion of at least 1 year of coursework toward earning a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of PC-based applications.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer