· Reviews and organizes current easement files for Historic Annapolis
· Updates and improves current electronic easement database and owner contact information
· Reviews easement sites and provide a conditions assessment
· Use the above tasks to create an up to date Winter 2015 Easement Database that can be accessed and updated by Historic Annapolis and its preservation staff.
Job Requirements and Necessary Skills:
· Bachelors degree in a Historic Preservation, Architectural History or a related field.
· One year of professional experience; can be nonconsecutive and through internships.
· Experience working with easements.
· Fluency in preservation law and historic architectural elements and design.
· This is a temporary, contract position that will last 144 hours with compensation at $15/hr. The Easement Specialist will work two eight hour days per week, reporting to Senior Vice President for Preservation, Donna Ware and will often work with Preservation Manager, Sam Young. This position will approximately last nine weeks. At the end, a comprehensive report on Historic Annapoliss easement program encompassing all the data the Easement Specialist has collected will be turned in. Please note that how the eventual contractor chooses to work the 144 hours is flexible and can be discussed upon hiring.