Position Title: Director of Communications
Reports to: Executive Director
Summary: Coordinates organizational messaging over a wide array of mediums and platforms, including print, web and social media. Also assists with execution and delivery of high-profile programs, including Endangered Maryland, grant assistance and public events.
· -Will develop and oversee the launch of the new website.
· -Coordinates organizational messaging, including electronic and print.
· -Assists with marketing and messaging of preservation programs.
· -Assists with creation of annual report and other publications as necessary.
· -Assists with branding updates as necessary.
· -Assists with preservation webinars and advocacy training as necessary.
· - Bachelors degree in journalism, English, historic preservation or associated field.
· - Three plus years of relevant work experience.
· - Experience with web design & online communications.
· - Experience with management of social media platforms.
· -Experience with Adobe Creative Platforms a plus but not required.
· -Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Benefits: Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.