· Play a lead role in preservation projects with a carpetry component, frequently overseeing the work of 1-2 junior cartpenters. Work to include structural stabilization, framing, finish carpentry, window restoration/replication, and door restoration/replication. Position includes both site work and shop work.
· Generate MTOs for the carpentry component of each job. Work with supervisor to procure all necessary materials.
· Provide supervisor with daily update of progress onsite or in shop.
· Comply with all company safety policies.
· Assist with other tasks as directed by supervisors.
· 5 years professional experience.
· Ability to read and comprehend construction documents.
· Complete jobsite tool package including, but not limited to, mitre saw, table saw, compressor and nail guns, circular saw, hand tools.
· Reliable work vehicle and willingness to travel for work using personal vehicle.
· At least two years college and/or trade school.
· Familiarity with the Secretary of the Interiors Standards for the Preservation of Historic Buildings and established preservation practices, as demonstrated by participation in at least 3 historic preservation projects.
· Experience restoring wood windows and doors.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.