The Project Manager/Assistant Conservator will be based out of the Washington DC office and will be involved in projects nationwide.
We are seeking a candidate with 2+ years of post-graduate experience in the Historic Preservation and/or Conservation preferably with experience buildings in outdoor artifacts. The applicant must be legally able to work in the US and hold a valid drivers license with a clear record.
· Ability to manage documentation of all stages of the project including assessment, treatment, and final reports in a variety of formats (photographic, written, AutoCAD, etc)
· Ability to work with Senior Conservators, other conservators, technicians and sub-contractors to ensure timely, high standard delivery of services
· The candidate should maintain professional conduct, personal organization, be detail oriented and driven to excel.
· Outstanding communication skills with team members and client representatives
· Experience in performing and directing variety of treatment methods for the conservation of a various materials
· Ability to work on multiple project and to meet project deadlines within a collaborative environment
· Ability to work effectively individually as well as in a team environment
Salary shall be commensurate with level of experience.