Wattle & Daubs project managers are responsible for running all aspects of our preservation projects, including:
· contract negotiations
· material procurement
· management of staff and subcontractors
· budget management
· customer relations
Additionally, our managers are all working managers who participate in the trade work along with their crews. Most are carpenters by training, but other specialties are welcome.
The ideal candidate would have:
· a minimum 5 years trades experience, preferably including carpentry
· a minimum 3 years project management experience, including both personnel supervision and project administration
· a familiarity with the SOIs Standards and established preservation practices, as demonstrated by participation in at least 3 historic preservation projects
· a willingness to travel for work
· a proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
· a bachelors degree or higher
· equal parts good business sense and passion for preservation.