Arciform LLC is a design/build company specializing in the restoration and remodel of historic and vintage structures. We are looking for a professional project manager. Only reliable professionals with a strong work ethic need apply. A pre-employment drug test will be required and professional references will be verified.
• Customer interaction and relationship building
• Directing field crew for day to day tasks
• Material take offs
• Enforcing company rules and relationship building
• Processing change orders
• Teaching others efficiency and physical processes
• Manage inspections
• Manage subcontractors and suppliers
• Bachelor's degree in building science, project management or similar with 5 years sound, verifiable work history OR 10 years verifiable and comparable work history
• Work history should include hands-on trade experience
• To qualify, the project manager must have performed a minimum of three historic building projects. At least one must be listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
• Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
• Outstanding communication, organizational and follow through skills
• Construction document & coordination skills and thorough understanding of codes
• Must be timely, organized and meet and beat deadlines
• Must be business oriented
• Must have cell phone, valid driver's license and properly licensed and insured vehicle
• Pay includes benefits with full health care
• The historic project list should contain the project name and location, national register number, contract price for your portion of the work, owner and contact for the project, description of work performed and accompanying photographs.
• This is not a design job.