The Production Manager is responsible for the management and creation of office systems. In addition, the position will assist with the implementation of strategic marketing concepts in order to promote and raise awareness of The Journey Through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area including; vendor relations, event planning assistance, Certified Tourism Ambassador program management, donation processing, coordination of team meetings, office management and database management. The position maintains office services and efficiency and requires significant leadership, communication and organization skills.
The Production Manager will be expected to work both independently to complete assignments and take direction from the President and Executive Assistant.
Highly organized professional who possesses the ability to work independently to ensure each aspect of the specific duties (outlined below) can be preformed.
Communication Skills include:
• High verbal, written and public presentation ability
• Skilled on Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator and Graphic Mail and SAGE Database Systems.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work in close cooperation with the Vice President and Director of Communication to meet overall objectives.
2. Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to establish distributions networks and strategies.
3. Manage and maintain all inventories and work with accountant to reconcile.
4. Manage sales and distribution of JTHG publications and merchandise.
5. Assist with our Certified Tourism Ambassador program, including distribution of class materials, customer service, and CTA e-newsletter.
6. Plan, promote, and implement JTHG Dinner and Discussion series as well as other JTHG special events.
7. Assist in the Planning, Creation and Implementation of JTHG Annual Meeting.
8. Work with Communications Director to promote JTHG through email blasts.
9. Serve as project manager for special projects including JTHG annual direct mailing solicitation.
10. Ensure JTHG database systems are updated.
11. Create Monthly Accountability Measures for submission to the Vice President and President.
12. Process all donations.
13. Manage Office Systems, such as File Matrix, Contact Matrix etc.
14. Coordinate Team meetings.
15. Provide basic office management, including distributing mail, printer/copier maintenance etc.